Ten years ago there was clearly nowhere to visit compare customer finance items via a site that is independent. You were pretty much on your own when it came to research whether it was credit cards, personal loans, saving accounts. It is very different today.
My guest that is next on Lend Academy Podcast is Tim Chen, the CEO and Founder of NerdWallet. In under 10 years Tim and their team have built NerdWallet into among the names that are trusted customer finance. Their separate reviews of lending options are read by around 100 million individuals yearly.
In this podcast you shall discover:
- Exactly How NerdWallet got started.
- The various verticals they cover in customer finance.
- Exactly How NerdWallet is significantly diffent towards the loves of Credit Karma and Bankrate.
- The kinds of fintech solutions that Tim finds many exciting.
- The customer finance groups where they receiving the absolute most traffic today.
- Exactly What gets into the NerdWallet Rating?
- The way they decide which companies make it within their categories.
- How their enterprize model works.
- The way they find their clients and exactly why they don’t do much compensated marketing.
- Why customers continue steadily to make bad choices that are financial.
- Tim’s look at the impact for the number that is growing of banking institutions.
- The scale that NerdWallet reaches today.
- Why they’re not seeking to expand internationally.
- Their split between mobile and https://speedyloan.net/title-loans-md users that are desktop.
- Exactly What Tim and his team are centered on on the next one year.
Click to see Podcast Transcription (Full Text Variation) Below
PODCAST TRANSCRIPTION SESSION NO. 196/TIM CHEN